Old June 17th, 2009, 23:37   #16
up
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
634 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragmich View Post
Are you sure, that it?s the couple themselves selling the clips? Or is it someone ripping them of?
I am not actually able to know that. Maybe someone else is paying them to do that. (Like in the past where they almost certainly worked for someone else, as i have written above.) I had just meant that in this case they are not webcam clips anymore - which we could exchange between us for the reason that they are always being recorded by the person who watches them live - but now we have to do with clips recorded directly by them (or their producer)

My wrong!

Seeing that there is also another clips4sale channel (Liftxx) who is selling clips not only from one but from more “ex cam couples” at the same time, then we can speculate that maybe all of those couples might not even have a clue that they are being sold.
I wrongly though that those clips of this ex “24fun24” couple (named as strength babes in the clips4sale) are newly recorded by them or by someone else (because this couple is not performing anymore at the camcontacts site, is replaced by their “ex producers” with another couple using the same name, and is performing in another room like the one we can see in the camcontacts site).
So we might also have to do with older “webcamclips” in the unknowledge of the people performing in them, or with some person having a partnership with them - or just ripping them of (as you've already mentioned)

Last edited by up; June 18th, 2009 at 03:56. Reason: wrong speculation