Old May 5th, 2014, 18:38   #58
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
6 For This Post
805 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
I just paid for a month's worth of access to the site. It's been awhile since I subscribed to it and wanted to catch up with the site. I agree with the consensus that many of the models are sleepwalking through the shoots but this site still has some of the best-looking models to date for L&C. If only the producers knew how to direct their talent and add a little more personality to the shoots. Still, definitely worth checking out and they have a wealth of material to peruse on their website.
You and I likely have similar tastes based on past thumbs/comments. It's really too bad because some of these attractive girls are really skilled.

I'm not much of a F/F fan but look at the video with Vindra and Birdie. THAT was lift and carry. The acrobatic and posing moves done by Vindra while she holds Birdie in a cradle is pretty stunning and takes L&C to a new level. I seriously doubt she was the only person capable of that lift sequence. That segment (below) is the kind of stuff that I would request in a custom if/when I can locate the right woman.

I really should have been a producer in the past, I would have innovated this category with stuff that has never been done or rarely done in a video.

Last edited by strut170222; May 5th, 2014 at 18:43.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (May 25th, 2020), Akshayb (January 19th, 2016), Daniel (May 7th, 2014), a106787 (May 7th, 2014), Snowstormbanana (May 7th, 2014), Coolbeans (May 5th, 2014)