Old May 7th, 2014, 02:53   #17
Slevin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
541 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Any girls over there that are comparable to Chloe in build, strength and looks? Watching average strength girls lifting just doesn't grab my attention. I put girls like Chloe at the 95%+ percentile of L&C women on film.
In my honest opinion? Yes. From what I've seen, Ella & Tia (especially Ella) are 2 off the top of my head who are capable of delivering the same quality as Chloe (aside from maybe the heel stretch shoulder sit because I am not familiar with their yoga backgrounds). This difference is that they have only had a 2-3 L&C shoots each where as Chloe has had quite a bit. Kofilmproductions has some lower tier lifters just like Lusa had some lower tier lifters. As a whole though, Lusa had better lifters.

But I also think Lusa put much more emphasis on L&C than kofilm, so that plays a factor too.

I think Kaycee from Grappling Girls and Rachael's store is every bit as capable as Chloe. She works with kind of dead weight idiots for guys that don't understand how to balance themselves if you've seen her videos. She is indeed a powerhouse. Chloe on the other hand had the advantage and luxury of working with someone like Travis who was really good as a liftee in allowing his body to be lifted and held much easier.

Last edited by Slevin; May 7th, 2014 at 02:56.