Old May 7th, 2014, 17:17   #20
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Any girls over there that are comparable to Chloe in build, strength and looks? Watching average strength girls lifting just doesn't grab my attention. I put girls like Chloe at the 95%+ percentile of L&C women on film.

Speaking of other producers, If anybody can get Lita (MWM days) at KickAssKandy to do some kind of L&C script that would be something. I'm certain that she could pull off practically any lift with ease as might be the strongest girl I've seen lift pound for pound. She lifted this 170ish pound guy like absolute air in the MWM video. Her reviews from guys weighing 200+ that met her were also shocked. And she's hot.
I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of Lita. She is an absolutely awesome, untapped gem that could be a lift and carry star if she'd hook up with producers that focus on this. The one MWM video showed her strength, but was only a small tease of what her potential is. And the 5 second lift at the end of her KickAssKandy video was such a disappointment because I would have loved the combination of the fighting with longer/variety of lifts.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com