Old October 27th, 2014, 16:17   #46
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
I always wondered how heavy "Travis" was. I would have guessed a little more than 135. The lifts some of those girls did still make it seem impressive though.
Yes that guy is very light but I think the lift of Chloe and Summer are always impressive. I don't think any normal woman could do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Chloe has a very strong back and legs which is the "base" for a very good lifter. Remember, she lifted Joe onto her shoulders with no help from a squatting position. I never saw her back ever buckle forward which you see with many girls her size. She also cradle curled a "dead weight" 160-165 pound guy multiple times and did an effortless one leg standing toe touch (my idea to Lusa) with a 135 pound guy and a half way toe touch with 195 pound guy. She also did many lifts while working through multiple shoots and you can see that fatigue played a role.

I don't know how heavy their guy is and if she's been active on the gym side but she seems to be a natural lifter.
The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.

Last edited by Mike; October 30th, 2014 at 21:19.