View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2009, 00:43   #43
peterkin101
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
5 Total

My first experience was larking around with my sister, we'ed give each over piggybacks from about 6-9 years old. Can't say I ever thought of it back then as anything sexual.

I kept this thing back of the deepest innermost parts of my mind until one day, many years later, I'd been larking about with a very sexy and tall lady.

After seeing her right by driving her to some friends, she asked me if I'd ever had a fantasy I'd never let out. Think she was expecting me to say some BDSM or hard/water sports but I blurted it out that I would ADORE being carried by a tall strong lady.

I was expecting a very awkward glance but instead she asked me why didn't I tell her before as she would have carried me happily.

So we pulled up at a disused petrol garage at about 3 in the morning in the middle of probably the UK's hottest heatwave ever. We got out and then we walked away from the front towards the darkened area where she stood still and parted her legs and arms.

The next thing my hands were on her shoulders and she was pleading with me to jump up, which I duly did.

I had a staggering shock go through me as I was aroused and scared all at the same time as she moved a few paces back and forth before gently putting me down. She beckoned again and this time I was carried a bit furthur.

And then a third time and I was shuddering with excitement but this was sadly the first and last time I'd seen Danielle and she'd gone never to return.

San, my ex gf was my second experience but that's posted elsewhere...

Almost forgot to add my age at the time 42 years.

And I still love it now at 47...!
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)