Old January 6th, 2015, 21:42   #2
greybeezer
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
12 For This Post
1,457 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wig4 View Post
I'm so curious about this site, after quite some time, because I get this impression, that this site does not have female members !?? ...
Or, at least, no active female members I ever met in any discussion, until now.
If my observation is true, then this place is quite creepy, because there is constantly talk about strong girls/women, photo's posted of them (video..?), yet they themselves, are NOT HERE !??? Creepy, as the forum then degenerates being a gossip site....

I like equilibrium. Not talking about, but talking with ! ...
First off I take offense to being called creepy, and secondly good luck finding any fetish site with an active female population. When actual women try to post in fetish forums they get bombarded with questions and just harassed to the point where they no longer feel comfortable, it's just an unfortunate reality.

This isn't a gossip site it is about sharing an interest, we are a small group that enjoy something different then most other people so it gives us a place to congregate and discuss things with people with similar interests. If you can't see this then I truly question just how interested in lift and carry you actually are.
Who Said Thanks:
vishnu prasad (January 9th, 2015), coalguy_143 (January 8th, 2015), handyus (January 8th, 2015), (January 8th, 2015), badman555 (January 7th, 2015), Akshayb (January 7th, 2015), WWE4Life (January 6th, 2015), rudall80 (January 6th, 2015), millmiller (January 6th, 2015), dp (January 6th, 2015), Snowstormbanana (January 6th, 2015), dendrin (January 6th, 2015)