Old February 8th, 2015, 20:06   #49
homoancient
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
12 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
Yes, it takes a lot of time and you must be patient while diving for pearls. It?s my passion.

( ... you know this old thread in the producers corner "What goes into making a video" from 2010, where I have written on may 23rd one comment with 10 points about my work on my older website? Don?t want to link directly, because a few things are history ... )

Things regarding equipment have changed and a far cry from the old days selling vhs tapes. I do recall that discussion which had a lot to do with privacy. I still find my old clips up here and there uncredited.

Its one thing to find other people's stuff and post it and another to create the actual material. Its time consuming, costly, frustrating, risky and many other less than ideal things.

Right now you're in a sense the new guy on clips and if you can keep dripping out clips from your archives you will do OK. The problem is when you run out of clips. You will have to make a call if what you end up making after clips takes its cut warrants shooting new material. Its pretty tough competing with some of the more sexually oriented sites as well as those in Asia but amazing hasn't done anything new in a long time.

We've communicated over the years and I'm glad to see you making a bit back on your old clips. I know the website didn't do what you hoped. You have your own take and your timing was good on clips as things there were stagnant.