View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2015, 18:07   #24
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
24 Total
Talking Gettin' Treatment 4 This Fetish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmsony101 View Post
I was reading an article on wiki that indicated that fetishes are classified as mental disorders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia

I have never looked at L&C this way. It sure takes time and money (sessions, videos , site membership, travel, web browsing) that could be put to more useful pursuits. However, people have hobbies and interests that take time and money.

L&C is a fetish - that got me wondering if this is something that those who have it should seek treatment for it. It has not adversely effected my life in any way that I can see. Should I just ignore it or wait until I am an old man who still gets excited watching an acrobatic act with a female base or have a collection of pictures and videos of that? I doubt that a psychiatrist would be able to eliminate a deep seated interest like that. May be I should be grateful that I do not have an extreme or destructive fetish.

I couldn't agree with you more, ibmsony101, thank you VERY MUCH for mentioning this! Although most of my very small-minded coworkers and acquaintances think otherwise, I see no problem with this and/or any other sexual proclivity that I have - other than the fact that it requires a lot of time and money - just like a regular hobby does. Now if it was the type of sexual proclivity that dealt with Violence and Blood - mainly against other Persons - then I could definitely see how it could raise some eyebrows and give cause for alarm, like what many of us saw in those HOSTEL movies, or as in the Real Life cases of Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. However, I am sure that most of us here are just simply exploring (one of) our freaky/sexual sides, which is largely misunderstood by those who are not turned on by female bodybuilders and muscular women like the way we are.

-are you inserting these links yourself or do you have malware? We consider this spamming -d
Who Said Thanks:
ibmsony101 (December 28th, 2022)