View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2015, 19:59   #7
aksarban
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
515 Total
Default I clearly remember my first L&C

I went from being an only child to having a step sister at age 12. She was 3 years older than me and very strong. It was very important to her for some reason that I acknowledge that she was stronger than I was. To demonstrate that she was stronger, she had me give her a piggyback. I got tired after 5 or 6 minutes (she was probably 120# at that time to my 85# - I was tall and thin and she had an average athletic build but with a well developed chest). She then gave me a long piggyback ride while in our basement playroom area (no parents anywhere around). After 8 minutes (at least 2 minutes longer than I could carry her), she did "stretching" with me still on her back. She bent over at the waist with me still on her back so her arms could touch the seat of a stuffed chair (the upper part of her body was parallel to the ground). She rose up to a "normal" piggy back position and then lowered back down to touch the chair maybe 10-12 times. I got extremely hard and was afraid she could feel this against her back, but if she did she never let on. She was very conservative and never let the neighborhood boys get anywhere with her, so I suspect if she could tell I was hard, she would have stopped the ride and I would have gotten in trouble. It took every bit of self control I had not to explode on her back. I've been hooked on L&C ever since and piggybacks are absolutely my favorite carry!

I got 3 additional piggyback rides during the next year by telling her "I'm stronger now - let's repeat the strength challenge. She had a t-shirt on for one of those "challenges" giving me a great view and providing an extreme self control test. The last time I held on during the ride in such a way that my open hand would up on top of her chest. I don't know if this is why the rides ended or we simply outgrew the activity.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 30th, 2019), helomelo (June 29th, 2015), saschas (May 11th, 2015)