Old July 10th, 2015, 19:51   #122
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by some View Post
Hey man, I've been looking at frustration at your website for years because the simply amazing pictures you can see there proved you had quality content for sale. The problem was I could never buy it!

I am super happy that you are putting your clips up on clip4sale. I pledge to buy everything you put up there. Just know that you have one more loyal customer. You are one of two producers I know about that makes it the way I like it. I hope you are successful and continue to make more sometime soon.

Thanks for your nice comment. And I am sorry for the inconvenience, that I did not update my older website. It was made with a 32bit program (for people without html knoledge), which I even do not have on my actual PC anymore, so I rather have spend my time for the new clips4sale studio.

Don?t worry, I still have a bunch of interesting footage, because I never stopped shooting, even when I stopped credit card merchandising via my older website. And of course I am still active. Last shot was 1 week ago and it will be updated soon.
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (July 11th, 2015), some (July 11th, 2015), TheWolfe (July 10th, 2015)