Old November 2nd, 2015, 11:30   #201
lift0603
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
806 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post
I will consider this for future shootings. Just a small note on it from my view as a producer: cradle belongs to the more difficult lifts and I notice, that this lift usually is shorter than others. Actually ots or firemans should be an easier lift, however it needs a good technique, which normally the girls do not have. Often this is limited by the liftee, who does not feel comfortable upon the lifter, especially, when the lifter does not have this clean technique. OK, looking upon it also as a challenge for the producer. Perhaps I can add a collection of only cradle / ots in future.
I also believe cradle is a more difficult lift than fireman or ots. Piggyback, on the other hand, should be the easiest one and the heaviest person that a girl can lift her/him up and walk should be in piggyback style. However, piggyback is the style that I love most because it is easy for any people to do it and it is warm and intimate when a couple do this. Piggyback style allows most of the liftee and lifter pair to switch their roles successfully, and when the smaller lady acts as the lifter role, both the bigger and heavier liftee and the thinner and lighter lifter will be confident and safe!
Who Said Thanks:
frontmann502 (December 27th, 2015), rflcblue (November 3rd, 2015), cmcwmod (November 3rd, 2015)