preacher860
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
473 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 View Post
Hi All,

Quick question -- ever had a girlfriend who knew about your fetish and simply wouldn't indulge it? If so, what did you do/suggest doing?

~M
Oh yeah, my ex. Despite her relatively small build, she had cute muscles and I knew she could give me a good ride. Sometimes she would flex for me and her biceps would pop out and get real hard, and same for her calves. I've seen her lift very heavy objects with a surprising ease so I knew she had some strength.

At first I tried to get her to lift me on her back like it was just a playful thing but she flatly refused saying she'd get hurt and was not strong enough anyway. The sex was good with her and as time passed the desire of getting lifted by her really grew into me. So I decided to open up, I told her everything about my fetish, how it turned me on, how we could include that in our sexual activities. She found it amusing, she was even turned on by it (or me opening up?), but she still refused to do it no matter how hard I tried to ride her. And trust me, I tried!

There were a lot of issues between us, but when I dumped her, her stubbornness regarding my fetish had something to do with me getting weary of her. It wasn't just that of course, I wouldn't dump a fantastic girl for that reason (mainly because a fantastic girl like my current gf would gladly do it!). Come on, at least give it a shot...