rosebud
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
677 Total
Default L&C market

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
He means that once the producer is aware of the lift fetish because of requests from pushy fans, he may purposely eliminate lifts from his regular wrestling matches to stick it to those lift and carry fans.

Personally, I don't distinguish between lift and wrestling fetishes. If a producer thinks he/she is creating serious athletic contest videos that would in no way be construed as appealing to fetishists, he is crazy! People paying $20 for a wrestling match on femwrestling rooms or Slampeg, etc. are just as in to a fetish as those buying lift videos. One is not a higher/more noble form of entertainment than the other. And the athletes that make wrestling videos are fully aware that their videos are being bought by shmoes. If it helps them sleep better at night pretending that people buy their videos to admire their commitment to athletic excellence, then power to them!
Ok, friends. I think it's a mistake reduce the problem to a match: athletic women vs girls in party dress.
Or gym L&C vs bedroom L&C.
This opposition is useless, I think. I respect who likes L&C like a sporty performance, but there is also who loves a completely different L&C genre.
I think that is not the problem.

A real trader woud know that the customers' interests are his own interests.
More needs, more requestes, more money.
If I?m hungry, I know where to get food, if I need a car I go to the car salesman, but if I desire to be watching a good L&C video, I have to be content with the other?s remnants.
At present, there is only one truth: there's no such thing as a genuine L&C store.
All we're smuggling with old pics, worn videos, tv cuttings or with those four seconds scenes in long wrestling videos. Sometimes this is fun and intersting, but not always.
In my long experience like ?L&C lover?, I've learned that a genuine L&C producer simply doesn? t exist.
We can find only many videomakers who try to sell us what they make for theyrself.
Anyway I got positive experiences (for "my" L&C genre) with Custom Fetish Street, Seductive Studios and Fem Wrestling Rooms.
FWR? manager, for example, is an able videomaker, has very nice and feminine models, and listens to what the customer has to say. Unfortunately, however, he loves only the wrestling. He probably thinks it?s a crime to shoot a video with just L&C scenes. I bought something also by StronGirlz and old davemaster, but ...I prefer frail women than mascular girls.
Dunehands refuses the customers? requestes. Crazy carries is dead many years ago.
Somebody's got to move ...and all we must cave on the money to create a complete market.
Who Said Thanks:
wondering (May 16th, 2018), a106787 (March 28th, 2018)