Old August 11th, 2018, 12:44   #67
calvinklein
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,376 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
I would even like to see any clips you have of attempted and near overhead lifts my friend. There's a lot of clips I've seen elsewhere where girls try overhead lifts and even though they can't quite manage them its still very sexy. If you could maybe release a compilation video of them I would buy it definitely and I'm sure others here would too

And thank you very much for listening to our feedback about what we would like to see in future videos. You make excellent clips so I know lots of us will keep buying them.

I know its a more difficult ask for the models but if there could be any overhead lifts with the girls wearing bikinis or something similar when they do the overhead lifts that would be amazing.
Thank you so much. There are a lot of "junk" clips that are not upto the mark which I paid for. It's a great idea to release a compilation of them. They largely include lifts that are too easy, bad quality picture etc. Just that I will have to compile them all once and post them. Trying to get the best videos first though