View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2022, 17:59   #1506
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftandcarryff View Post
BTW: How will I know that I got acsess (or if I didn't, get any guidance what I did wrong), since there is a lot of members that asked months ago and never got acsess (@onlin5, @sammysandhoro86m, @shootingstar, @ff.lnc.lover @Amazonian, @Liftandcarryfan20, @Thewadzee, @glad-maniac, @lglaros, @Liftme09) and when their posts will be swamped by new posts, their request will be forgotten and I am not sure you can request twice

Thanks for creating a place that we can discuss our fetish on without being ashamed of it
You have standard access now. There are three possible explanations for new members not getting promoted to standard access:
  1. Providing false information in the access request.
  2. The member was hiding his location using a VPN (we allow VPNs after you have gained full access, but the access request itself must be made without using a VPN).
  3. The access request was overlooked - it happens, we don't have paid admins here so it usually takes several days between each batch of new admissions. Sometimes there can be a large backlog of access requests to go though, and it is easy to miss someone.
dp is offline   Reply With Quote