View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2022, 20:28   #15
EduPer
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
27 Total
Default Continue

I'm using google translate so this might end up distorting some words.

I have already practiced LC with countless women, whether they are friends, dates, girlfriends or random people with whom I offered a sum of money, whether they are prostitutes or not.

I'm a short guy, I'm 1.65 meters, and on average I try to keep my weight between 65 and 70 kg, of course this is also important for our health, but if you want to practice LC with pleasure and often, in my case it's interesting take care of the weight.

I remember a time when I was at the gym for a short period and I weighed 60 kilos, and in that period when I practiced LC women lifted me up quite easily, even the weakest women, and that already made me very satisfied.

A while later I left the gym and gained weight quickly, I got to 75 kg and I realized that some women couldn't lift myself so well, only the strongest ones, and that started to become more restricted. So I try to keep my weight in the range of 65 to 70 kg, as the vast majority of women will be able to lift me, whether they are paid women or not.