View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2010, 17:51   #12
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
874 Total

Hello filmguy,

Thank you for trying to begin this thread. I could write a long posting with details of my thoughts, also with information about my work ?another time. Here are 2 notions:

1. One thing is to explain the lift and carry fans about the background and the difficulties to offer lift and carry videos online as a viable business in order to make them more sensitive against abuse and more open to support producers.

2. Another thing is not to discourage those enthusiasts, who are only 1-2 steps away from offering their stuff online by telling them how complicated and senseless it is (no viable business possible). This would be a shame.

I agree with CMCWmod concerning the wildly divided community and their fondness for different l&c-details and also with Dendrin concerning the combination of fetishes for making a project viable. Maybe you consider that too much professionalism (one girl for all fetishes) does not guarantee the best l&c-result (see Homoancients posting about his balloonfetish-video). Probably there are people who are curious to offer their own content, though they know they cannot become rich of it. Is it possible to find a balance between hobby and business?

I finally do not regret at all, what I did with shecarries. This was a damned thrilling time, a spice in my live, a counterpart of my straining job and I was also glad when a couple of customers told me they like the videos, I only just earned nothing.

Thank you and best regards,

Jo.
(www.shecarries.com)