Old November 9th, 2022, 08:41   #50
kjyfd

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total
Default staging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabo View Post
When I was a kid (10/11 y old) me and two friends (one male and one female) used to wrestling. It was just a game but the aim was that you have to immobilize the other on the ground. It always end with me and the other male against the female (all the same age). We usually try to use our body weight to push her on the ground, but she had an insane strength and could get up with both of us. It wasn’t a really piggyback because we trying to stay on her back but fall every time, anyway I would not be surprised if she actually could lift us at the same time! Once we did the tug of war two vs one and she wins again!!
I fallen in love with her
It is an entertaining sight to watch how a guy and a fragile girl enter into combat. It would seem that the girl has no chance, but everything happens the other way around, as in the video clips on the site https://Lady2fight.com, on the site, many staged videos with martial arts between two different sexes, a man and a woman, are presented for viewing and available for download, with different plots, but the fragile girl always wins. Very good performance, highly recommended.