CageDemon
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,615 Total
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
The owner of the site has made these illegal video recordings on various portals. After many complaints of the cheated couples he was blocked. He then tried with different aliases to continue to violate privacy rights and copyrights, but was always blocked again after a short time.
Meanwhile, some portals protect the performer and prosecute illegal abuse.
It can be assumed that he will hopefully be held accountable for his criminal actions.

It is unfortunate that respect, decency and fairness seem to have been lost.
I completely agree with what you are saying with regard to distribution of copyright material and I meant no offense.

I simply miss the ability to see any new webcam lift and carry clips. Your site for example stopped producing videos years ago. It is still a huge miss for lift and carry fans.

While I agree that copyright material should NOT be posted online (such as a whole dedicated lift and carry video being ripped off). I don't see how a webcam couple that agree to do lift and carry for the person paying them could be too upset at just the lift and carry portion being shared? Surely that isn't such a terrible thing?

It's just my opinion of course but with good, new L & c content almost non-existant these I would welcome any new options.