Old March 27th, 2023, 07:23   #2
Stickgames45
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
165 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbwbearhug View Post
I personally feel it will allow the consumer of the content, greater control in not only how one views and consumes LNC content, but greater choice in what that content is and how it plays out.

In other words, as things stand, we’re currently held hostage by producers and their own ideas of what makes a good LNC clip. We don’t have much choice in creating our own LNC clips, unless we fork a lot of dough for custom clips. Even these are still producer interpretations of what they feel we like.

Now imagine being able to create your absolute dream LNC clip, in a virtual setting. You choose the people you want, you send a script to AI, put on your VR headset and boom, you have a custom LNC clip, exactly the way you want it, in a few seconds. No more endless searching for a half decent clip.

Now, of course, this will have it’s own slippery slope but that’s a discussion for another time. I choose to look at this new tech in conjunction with LNC possibilities, with a glass half full approach.
It's not AI but virt-a-mate is very good software for creating any scene you like. I have yet to try it but I've seen great videos made by it.

ex:

Who Said Thanks:
lalou (March 28th, 2023), Bbwbearhug (March 28th, 2023), zebra (March 27th, 2023)