Old February 26th, 2024, 15:56   #138
Lucky Luke
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrongerthebetter View Post
A few years ago I went out with a girl who played rugby to quite a high level. I always knew she was quite strong, but one day at a party she wrapped one arm round a guy's waist and the other arm around another guy's waist and lifted them both up....

She could quite easily get me into a fireman's lift and then do squats with me. At the time I was 80kg. I once went to the gym with her and challenged her to do seated leg presses: she put the pin straight in the bottom of the stack of weights and lifted the stack up without too much effort!

I blame this lass for my love of strong women.

I'm not a weakling myself- I'm a rugby player too (second row- for those not familiar with the game, that's the powerhouse of the scrum).

I did challenge her to an armwrestle a few times- I always won, but I can't help thinking that she *might* have let me win just to save me the embarrassment

I did used to love f***ing her whilst grabbing her biceps though. Used to get me off in no time at all!
I actually have a very similar story. Wonder if we even dated the same girl (did she go to Leicester Uni back in the day?!). Her "party trick" was to wrap one arm round a guy on one side and another guy on the other side and lift them both up at once. Never saw her doing leg presses in the gym but it wouldn't surprise me if she just lifted the whole stack.... Easily.