View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2024, 16:55   #139
Lucky Luke
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

So I've never been embarrassed to discover that a girl was stronger than me. I've been surprised, because I'm a decent build. I am an ex rower, and I'm very practical- quite used to doing lots of physical stuff around the house, in the garden etc. I don't think twice about lifting something like a 25kg bag of cement (although I'd struggle with 2 at a time these days).

So, back in my rowing days I was at a party with the rest of the rowing crew back at my parents house. I got up to get some more drinks, and when I got back a girl called Tracy was sitting in my chair. I said in a kind of jokey way "oi, I was sitting there!" to which she smirked and said "yeah well I'm sitting here now!", taunting me too do something about it. So I grabbed her hands and tried to lift her off the chair. With my hands in hers, she did a mercy fight manoeuvre.... And fuck me, I didn't stand a chance. Now I know us rowers have pretty b strong forearms, so I can hold my own. But against her: she was quite something. I said, "fuck me, you're strong!" To which she answered, "yes I know!".

And what surprised me more than her strength was how turned on I was by her strength.

Jump forward a few years and I was dating an ex rugby player girl (see my reply above). That was fun.