View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:59   #3
mark.johnson21
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
151 Total

These all go for female friends and girlfriends:

1. Crack jokes about how she is weak - nothing too brutal of course, but just something tongue in cheek. Like if she's holding a back pack or trying to lift her books, or anything like that. If she's sensitive, she'll get offended. But if she's cool about it, she'll probably challenge you back that she's just as strong as you (assuming you and she are of similar height and proportions, or if she's bigger). Then you can say: "Oh you think you're stronger? Prove it! Lift me up."

2. Compliment her on her physique - particularly her muscles. Ask her how much she thinks she can lift. Then ask if she thinks she's strong enough to lift you up. Invariably she'll usually say yes. Then tell her to prove it because you want to see it.

3. Often it seems girls make jokes about beating up guys. You can easily turn those around and say: "Yeah right, I bet you're not even strong to pick me up." She'll take the bait.

4. Start by lifting her first. This might come out as creepy if you don't know her well, but if she's a friend, it shouldn't be a big deal. Can be done as easy as just looking her up and down until she says "What?" And you respond with: "I was just thinking if I'm strong enough to lift you onto my shoulders or not. Do you mind if I try?" She'll probably be cool with it in which case after you do it you say with a smile: "Haha, that was fun! Alright, my turn!" She won't necessarily take the bait, but she might.

5. You can make up a fake story like you saw a girl lifting a guy earlier and it blew your mind - "you didn't think girls had any muscle or strength at all." The girl might say: "Oh really?" At which point you say: "Yeah, must have been a fluke. Why, you think you're just as strong?" Again, easy to get her to take the bait.

6. You can ask her when the last time she had a piggyback ride was. Chances are she'll say it's been ages. So you respond with: "I kinda miss them - it's been awhile since I had one or gave one, but I always thought they were fun. You want one?" And then after she does say: "Okay, my turn!"

7. If somehow you get into a playful test of strength, start with an armwrestling match - then move onto lifting each other.

I dunno - there's tons of ways and lots of variations of the above.