View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2010, 00:44   #11
Slevin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
541 Total

Ok, so taller chicks.

Some of you people who are 5'6" or 5'4" really have kind of an advantage over the taller folks, and what I mean is that a tall woman will seem more like a giant to you then say someone of average height,.

I will use me, since I am quite average at about 5'9" (69 inches ). Comparing a 6'0 (72 inch) female with a 5'4" (64 inch male), using simple math, I can show how tall of a girl I would need to have that same affect.
72/64 x 69 = 77.6 inches.... So I would need a 6'5" or 6'6" female to feel dwarfed to the same affect as a 5'4" would feel by a 6'0". And I am sure I could find girls that tall, but..

...we know there are quite a bit of 6'4" girls out there, so this is what I would need to feel like a 5'4" guy against her:
76/64 x 69 = 81.9 inches....So I would need a female who is 6'10" to feel the same, which you probably will never encounter a girl that tall, and if you do, what are the chances of her looking half-way attractive?

Finally, ever see the vid of the midget wrestling with Mile High? I don't know how tall he is, but for kicks, let's be generous and say he is about 4'0" (and she is 6'3" i believe??)
75/48 x 69 = 107.8 inches...So I would need a 9'0" female...totally impossible, but it is possible when you are a midget and you have many 6'3" girls to choose from to feel like you are being dominated by a 9'0" giant female.

So although being short has many disadvantages, it does have it's perks. I'm into l/c from many types of women, and sometimes I enjoy a taller woman doing it, so if I could wrestle with a 9'0" hot chick, I would probably enjoy that.

(I filled it in, so don't sweat it phoneman)

Last edited by Slevin; May 25th, 2010 at 17:24.