johnp
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
16 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombok15 View Post
hi all,
does anyone have any ideas how i can get to the subject of getting a girl to lift me.
a friend of mine is same height as me but i think a lot stronger...how can i get her to lift me..she doesn't mind showing stregnth
I once dated a girl who spent a lot at the time at the gym, including weight training classes. At 5ft 5ins and about 145lbs, she was 2ins and 10lbs lighter than me. However I suspected that she was stronger than me and could carry me easily. I was desperate to play wrestle with her to test her strength and hopefully be lifted but I was frightened to discuss it with her in case she thought I was weird and it would put her off me.

One evening we had been been for a few drinks and when we we got back to my flat we were both in a really happy mood. She sat on the floor to watch TV. She was wearing a skimpy top and shorts which showed off her strong body and this got me aroused. Probably assisted by the alcohol, I decided this was my chance see how strong she was.

I kneeled in front of her and asked her to lie on her back. When she did this I sat on her and pushed her arms to the floor above her head. I teased her that she was a weak girl at my mercy and I would only let her up if she pleaded with me. Fortunately she took no offence at what I was doing and was giggling. I continued to tease her but started to feel disappointed that she made no effort to free herself.

She then asked me to kiss her, but as I leaned forward to do it, she suddenly pushed up with her arms and hips and I was thrown off her. Before I realised what was happening I was on my back with her pinnng me. Still giggling she teased me that she was now in control. I tried to push my hands up but she had me firmly pinned down and I could not move. She continued to tease me and I tried to say that I could easily throw her off me but I did not want to hurt her. She laughed and dared me to try. As much as I did try, she kept me firmly pinned down.

As my suspicions that she was stronger than me were realised, I felt aroused and a bit embarrassed at the same time. Although she was still laughing her looks suggested she was turned on as well. I decided to try something else and I managed to wrap my legs around her waist. I then tried to turn the tables and said that I was holding her down and I would not let her up. She was really up for the challenge now and she released my arms, put her arms around my back and pulled me up. She was now carrying me in a kneeling position, with my legs still around her waist.

I continued to tease her saying she still could not get up. What happened next really amazed me. She put one foot on the floor, and putting one hand on the sofa for support, she stood up holding me in a front straddle with my legs still around her waist. I told her how impressed I was and kissed her. She responded and held me for a long time as we kissed and chatted. She said she was surprised how easily she could lift me.

After this, we play wrestled and she carried me many other times. However I tried not to appear too keen and did not let her know off my love of l&c in case she was put off by it.

Last edited by johnp; July 24th, 2010 at 08:56.