Old July 28th, 2010, 19:33   #111
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
First off, I want to thank you, Rachel, for being so patient and non-judgmental with all our odd requests. I can just imagine you rolling your eyes at some of our suggestions but you're nice enough to not express that in your posts which are never less than professional so for that, gratitude!

That said, yet another bizarre request....I'd love to see an FF video where a female lifter a lot bigger/heavier than you lifts you up a bunch of ways in a slightly combative/domination situation. As in maybe you guys argue about something and she decides to assert herself and starts to toss you around - that kind of thing. And it would actually be interesting to see that scenario repeated with a lifter who is shorter and smaller than you but with you remaining the liftee/dominated one.

Your last FF video was great - hope you'll keep giving us more.
Ashok~
First off, thank you so much for you many compliments! I truly do appreciate them!

I actually have a great deal of fun on here, and I love all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions that you guys have given me! Now, all I have to do is start looking for the right male and female volunteers to fit the video ideas, and I will be all set!

And don't worry, I actually don't think any of the requests have been all that odd! I asked you guys for your help, because I am always looking to find awesome new ideas, and I strive to keep my clips fresh and different! I don't want to get stuck in the rut of producing the same clip over and over again!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486