RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
I have a good idea:

A scene where you kidnap an alpha male/jock who has sexually harassed the cheerleaders. You, cheerleader X have him tied up and bound around his legs, arms and mouth leaving him basically helpless. You become the dominant one and tease him with extended duration lifts, shoulder, cradle etc and scare him by dangling him and daring to drop him on the floor face first for being a dick. Might be tough but if you could pull off from a cradle to over the shoulder like the Polly vid that would be impressive. You do cheerleader moves while carrying him such as leg kick, toe touches, jumps, raising on calves (you're barefoot), squats etc. You are doing all of this while bragging how cheerleaders are athletes as well because they "lift people" (the shirts exist and wouldnt be bad idea if you had one of those shirts on you with a skirt).
This would probably work best in a bedroom where you can drop him on a bed as you switch lifts/lift from the bed. In the end he apologizes for his antics and you make him promise not to tell anybody what happend.
Hey Strut & Nateliftee!
I just wanted to let both of you (and anyone else who may be interested) know that I will be making your cheerleader fantasy a reality in less than 48 hours!!!

I will be releasing my special F/M cheerleader video on Friday morning...

www.clips4sale.com/39486