WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi WWE4Life:

Cheyenne and Julie live on the West Coast so unless they travel to Orlando, it will be hard to shoot with them. Wenona has not been open to do any lifting as of now....
Thanks for the status update on those three ladies. I'm very sad to hear that you won't be able to work with Cheyenne and Julie, but even sadder to hear that Wenona has no interest in doing lift vids! I respect an individual's right to choose what they do, but frankly I find it a mystery how an adult star that has pursued shall we say, some very risqu? content in the past, and who is obviously fit and works out, would find lift and carry questionable. I have actually had this experience when I would produce videos with fitness athletes...many of them had a chip on their shoulder (not saying this is wenona's case) but I always found it harder to convince fitness girls to try it vs. College girls, and other girls next door.

Oh well...maybe she'll change her mind someday....especially if she realizes how many video sales could be had from her lifting guys.

Thanks,
Dave