View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2011, 19:12   #1
Temeraire
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
9 For This Post
643 Total
Default Think before posting

Whilst we all appreciate the efforts taken by members to post new material on this forum, I feel I must address a serious concern I have regarding posts involving minors. A number of recent posts in the adult sections appear to contain photos or footage of people who may be younger than is permissible. The administrators do a fine job of identifying and removing material which may contain underage participants. However, it is important that members also take an active role in ensuring that they do not post any material containing people under the legal age of consent. I would suggest that if you are unsure whether the participants are of legal age, it?s better to err on the side of caution and not post the file. Sorry to preach but child protection is a serious issue that everyone has a responsibility towards.
Who Said Thanks:
loyd_carr (November 5th, 2011), gsr3032000 (October 10th, 2011), blauesau (October 8th, 2011), srfan (September 16th, 2011), girlfights (September 14th, 2011), luff(arungen) (July 23rd, 2011), Junkies19 (July 8th, 2011), trashcanman (June 7th, 2011), justpassingthru88 (June 7th, 2011)