View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 17:33   #13
EZ
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
57 Total

I haven't been a member there for months either.

That's weird about the videos being only a tiny portion of your media player, as mine is always full screen.

I understand the bored look in the models eyes and lack of storyline/different dynamics. That was definitely always an issue with them for sure, though there certainly are exceptions to the rule and they did, at least imho, improve upon the disinterested look in the girls eyes, over the years but I guess only to a matter of degrees. What may once have been complete disinterest and looking like they wanted to be anywhere but there may have only gotten to a look of disnterest while trying to maintain some professionalism.

For me, though, as long as the carries were of good quality I was happy. That said, it probably was enough of a drawback that I enjoyed the site more when I took time off and could return and collect a huge sample of clips than when I remained a member and took stuff week by week. I guess it was largely a quantity thing for me with them, where I had a number of clips to watch at once, which allowed me to focus more on the select ones I liked.

To each their own. I certainly understand the arguments against them (their customer service was/is indeed pretty horrible) but I have always been a fan of that site. I mean, really, it seems to be the only monthly membership site out there dedicated to the female being lifted. If for nothing else, that was something to hold my interest. (There is/was that Asian L&C site I believe, but not into Asian carries too much).