Old July 10th, 2011, 23:43   #2
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
10,930 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmsony101 View Post
I was reading an article on wiki that indicated that fetishes are classified as mental disorders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia

I have never looked at L&C this way. It sure takes time and money (sessions, videos , site membership, travel, web browsing) that could be put to more useful pursuits. However, people have hobbies and interests that take time and money.

L&C is a fetish - that got me wondering if this is something that those who have it should seek treatment for it. It has not adversely effected my life in any way that I can see. Should I just ignore it or wait until I am an old man who still gets excited watching an acrobatic act with a female base or have a collection of pictures and videos of that? I doubt that a psychiatrist would be able to eliminate a deep seated interest like that. May be I should be grateful that I do not have an extreme or destructive fetish.
Like anything, it could be harmful if you do not moderate your interest in it. The best way to prevent not getting "carried away" by it is plan a daily schedule, limit your budget/month in regards to it, and overall limit your computer or "surfing" time each day to something reasonable. Easier said than done I know.
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (January 30th, 2015), ibmsony101 (July 12th, 2011), winniethebeer (July 11th, 2011)