Thread: Caty`s world
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:04   #135
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
677 Total

Hi to all l&c fans. We updated our studio in the last days with new videos for you.

lift 85 hands to dick
Roberta and me have a chilling afternoon and we get the idea to make a video. We are kissing and lifting each other in several positions and I raise Roberta up onto one shoulder like she is a feather. I feel how easy I can play with her but suddenly Andre is coming home. He ask about what happens but we do not give attention to this. Roberta get down and we start to show what we want from him. Our attention is on his dick. We undress him and Roberta and me are playing with his dick while carrying him or sitting on our laps. Andre give us a real feedback with his dick.

lift 86 kiss me
Andre feels tired and I am missing his right attention to me. So I think I will take my attention and I kiss Andre, but he do not want that. He try to push me away. This is a mistake and I start to overpower and to kiss him. He tries to resist against me and my way to kiss him, but without success. I fight him, pull his hairs, press him between my legs, I lift and carry him while kissing. After a while he can?t resist anymore and then he has to suck my boobs. Now he is in the right mood for a great love night.

lift 87 overhed show
Andre is proud about his strong girl and he shows Roberta on TV How she can lift him overhead. Roberta wants to see this live. They take out some furniture to have more space. Then Caty show Roberta the live overhead lift. She ask Roberta if she like to try it also. Roberta try it but it failed. Then Andre wants to try it, but he failed also. So Caty lift Andre again to show them how to do an overhead lift.

lift 88 hot foreplay
We are having a very sensual and hot foreplay . I lift and carry him during kissing, we are changing the positions aerial and Andre is a real good liftee. As a special feature you can see it also in the TV screen with another cam ankle. So you can watch this from all sides. Enjoy and feel the power I have.

lift 89 double trouble
Andre promised Roberta to borrow her some money, but he forgot. Roberta gets angry about him and they get in trouble. Roberta starts to fight and punish him. She slaps, lift and siccors him until he is in submission. Suddenly Caty come home and she see what Roberta is doing with her baby. She interrupt it and take care of him. The girls discus what happens but they gets also in trouble. Caty gives Roberta a lesson not to punish her baby again. She slaps and siccors her until Roberta is submissive. Both girls get excited during the submission and they go on the couch to have some pleasure. This is not enough for Caty and she take Andre in a front shoulder sit to blow him while Roberta go on to play on Caty. At the end they are all happy and Caty carries both out at the same time.

Have fun, Caty
Who Said Thanks:
xtc (February 25th, 2012)