Old June 30th, 2012, 22:37   #180
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
677 Total

a new update.

lift 110 EURO 2012
Now we have the EURO 2012 and Andre is looking all games. He is a football fan and since the championchip starts, he lost his attention to me, only football is in his mind. He watch a game and calls me to bring him a new beer and when I serve it to him, he don?t react to me. I get the idea to catch his attention back to me. I walk in front of the TV and he protests against this. Then I start to do a striptease in front of him. He feels only disturbed and he stand up to push me away from the TV. This is too much! I raise him up onto my shoulder to lay across. I tell him to play on my nipples and boobs while we watch the game. During the time I go more horny and I need to play on my pussy, but this is not the satisfation I need. I change Andre into a reverse ots. Now I have the position and power to make him violent. I press his head between my legs into my pussy and I use him for my fun now. I am getting so horny and I overpower him while shaking him up and down very wild between my legs. He lick and suck my sweet pussy to climax which is coming simultan with a goal. After this he feels a bit strange about what happens and immediatly I take him in a cradle to save him. Then I walk with him to the sofa and place him onto my lap. Now we both chilling the game.

GOAL;GOAL
Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (July 6th, 2012), aedgar (July 1st, 2012)