Thread: A Stormy hello!
View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 00:46   #7
Storm
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
27 Total

Hello my luuuuuurves!! Sorry I disappeared. People been complaining about that though!!
thanks for the wonderful comments and mullarky - watch it or there is more of that for you!!!
Getting ready for World Powerlifting Championships right now and not only have I decided to after a Russian in a heavier weight class than me im also after another world record.
Well done Storm - not only are you trying to resurrect your recession hit business, see the wonderful guys that keep you going from their loveliness in sessions and support plus try to manage dating for more than 15 minutes - you also want to go up a weight class and do lifts you have never done before in your life? What a bright woman!!
Anyway - I have to admit my scissor sessions and lift and carry and really the preferred ones and I wish I could be more open on the net but with my job its hard.
Soooooooooooooo its nice to be able to come and hang with you guys.
And as for YOU MR Los Angeles..................I most certainly do remember you, I remember the session, I remember what you do, I remember the hotel (which was a bit crap) and it was FUN.
Was that a rant as well as a hello???!
PS: I also remember the feeling on Mullarky's ribs bending!!! LOL!
Who Said Thanks:
seesko55 (October 4th, 2012)