phoneman
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3,084 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
**What the heck are we posting now?!
Well it's some behind the scenes footage of a few videos that we made while we were being filmed by a TV crew.
Why were we being filmed?
Sorry! Can't tell ya!
And we couldn't shoot anything too graphic, chloro/violence/weapons etc, since it had to be OK to show the networks.
Give it a look, the prices will be discounted, as they aren't our usual productions.
All the footage is there for each shoot, including cuts, action!, bloopers, and our girls just being plain goofy**

*Breaking News is the story of Daphne, Jae, and Kaylee in a reporter in peril situation. This clips has the beginning where Kaylee meets Daphne, skips to Jae entering the room, revealing herself as the villain, skips to Daphne & Kaylee tied to the bed, and Jae taking advantage of their tied states by kissing up on their bound bodies.*

Daphne, this board is only for posting or advertising you lift and carry videos. Since I assume that you were not aware of this, I will leave this posting intact. I assume that there are plenty of other sites to announce your non L/C videos. This is not one of them. Thanks.

To members, please do not respond to me by saying that you like this type of posting. It is not appropriate for this board and violates our rules. Thanks for everyone understanding.