Old December 18th, 2012, 13:51   #3
Chaza
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
6 For This Post
626 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
So if you can, take your mind out of L&C mode for a minute and try to see it the way a girl might see it. She may not wish to see herself or wish to present herself in a way that's a role reversal in the context of the male/female imagery she's used to. Likewise she may not want to see her man in that way either. For those wishing their girl would engage in F/F it may be completely out of their sexual comfort zone too. Some might even find it creepy that you like it and begrudgingly avoid L&C as a result.

So cheers to those who have found girlfriends and wives who are good sports!
It is funny, this post pretty much sums up the fetish element to my relationship in the last 3 years.

When my girlfriend first found out about my lift and carry desires it was pretty much harmless (i guess she saw it as fun)! I got frequent lifts and I was generally spoiled in this respect. However things got set in to a routine and there became a time where my girlfriend saw it as a role reversal activity and she didn't like seeing her man in such ways. She even started to find it creepy!

Ill be honest with you (this is hard for me to admit) a few comments where shared between she and I which actually threatened my manhood (she didn't really see me as much of a man in my opinion)! This was very hard for me to take at the time, especially because I had no idea that she saw lift and carry like this, as I sure did not!

I took things for granted and things turned nasty. I have now spent the last year avoiding lift and carry and actively working out to restore this. I am pleased to say i am not a small guy now and I believe I have restored my manhood in her eyes (although this took time) ; although those days in the past still hurt a little.

Sorry for the horror story! I hope one day she will consider my point of view on lift carry, and not be put off by "cultural elements". Although I will never push it ever again. lol

Disclaimer
This is very personal information to me (some parts where hard to admit too), so please consider that as a member I have put it upon myself to post such sensitive information as an attempt to help reassure other members who may be in this particular position.

I take full responsibility over my post too, so although it is sensitive please do not move to a VIP section. I wish to discuss and help
Who Said Thanks:
AnotherPlace (July 6th, 2015), CageDemon (August 30th, 2013), Slevin (August 29th, 2013), ramonra (December 26th, 2012), TheWolfe (December 19th, 2012), Jimmylast (December 18th, 2012)