Old February 15th, 2021, 03:16   #23
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,385 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by micker View Post
Why get your account deleted? Just don't come on here if you need a break. You will only set up a new account later on. I have had my moments where I think what is wrong with me. This is not a bad fetish, unless you are jumping on women unexpectedly or something stupid like that.

As many people have said on here, control yourself. Don't let it take over. If you are talking to a woman who you like just talk about anything but your fetish. It's not important to anything. If you get a piggyback ride or whatever then great. If not then enjoy the things that you both enjoy.

Lift and carry is for younger people anyway. When you are nearly 40 it's a strange request asking for a lift so I don't bother anymore. I don't even wank to it anymore. Unfortunately it has become to easy access so my standards are through the roof.

Anyone wanting to leave don't do it. Unless you have to. It's the best forum out there. It's great free material and every now and then you get an absolute gem of a clip or picture. While I'm on my rant thanks to the moderators and sponsors and people in charge. Keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot for your advice. I did decide to return. I've made peace with it (lift and carry)
Who Said Thanks:
micker (March 6th, 2021)