VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
no other words need to be said http://www.stronggirlz.com

But it does require words. Very good words I'll say:

I'm still not finished watching the series but bravo. The girl did a cradle carry, followed by standing on one leg and kicking her other leg COMPLETELY OUT straight just like a gymnast / dancer! Absolutely rare and very high degree of difficulty. Really impressive. I'm guessing I was the guy that requested that (as you mention on the video).

I see there are other cool sequences I haven't gotten to (based on the photos).

Update---finished watching...

Worth watching for those guys that like to see lifting sequences that are beyond "standard" stuff by a very powerful girl that is a pure athlete.

Kim is a MACHINE. The girl**** fully squatted Dave (including cradle carry very fast up and down like a piston--very very rare)***** like he was nothing. That might possibly be the strongest pound for pound girl you have ever filmed (or any production) and she's only 19. Good looking too.

For me, this is one of the best L&C videos ever out here. Now i'm biased because I'm into pure athletes that are off the charts strong. She meets that criteria and she does things you do not see in those standard, average run of the mill L&Cers (woman struggling to lift - Yawn) because the avg girl can not do these things she does in this video. I'd add more commentary but my sleeping pill is kicking in and my grammar is deteriorating.

Nice work Dave. Trained Athletes like her (gymnast, track, dance / ballet) open more possibilities in taking this genre to another level with lift sequences.

For those reading, I would buy this video guys if you're into really strong athletic girls doing very rare stuff not really ever seen. Score 11/10. 11 for Kims great attitude and competitive spirit. There were some really good moves I may describe later.

Last edited by strut170222; November 21st, 2016 at 10:16.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 22nd, 2016)