View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2011, 19:04   #67
goneju

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

According to me noone other than the person who has passion for lift and carry can make money out of producing lift and carry videos. I have been incurring losses as well as having profits at time on few videos. But frankly speaking I am not bothered about the profit or loss as I am not producing lift and carry stuff for money. Its my passion and love and I will be producing them as long as I can afford them. Though if one earns profit it gives motivation to produce more videos. That will always be motivating factor. Most of the producers here are producing videos for making money and thats the reason they get disheartened after some time and stop producing videos. If someone like me who is die hard fan of lift and carry produces the video its a different scenario. Person who loves this fetish will love to do anything for this fetsish no matter how much sacrifice he has to do for this. Problem is most of the producers are doing this for money. And people who are die hard fan of lift and carry are not producing the videos due to some compulsions. If more and more people who love this fetish start producing the videos then this problem will subside.