Old February 13th, 2020, 22:23   #3
phoneman
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp View Post
Even if you are done discussing, I moved your post here in case others are not.

I rarely do moderation on the forum, so I was probably not the admin you wanted to hear from, but it appears the regular moderators are not available right now. Based on what you write, I certainly understand that you are frustrated over inconsistent moderation, but remember that we don't have paid moderators on this forum, so their time is limited. It could simply be that the post that started this discussion was overlooked. As I said, we don't have 100% clear cut rules on how to handle moderation based on age, so I think I'll leave the rest of the discussion to the actual moderators.
Darky, I personally have absolutely no idea what you are writing about. As dp said, none of the mods here are paid anything at all. When an issue arises such as whether one clip should be removed, there is no "meeting" or discussion. It will be an impromptu decision by someone.

Once a clip is removed, I am not sure if admins could recover it, but I will tell you that I would be shocked if anyone tried.

It is also quite possible that a single video could be uploaded and not even seen for days by any moderator (or even in rare cases, never seen).

I try to come by nearly every day (but not yesterday), but I certainly do not look at anywhere close to every thread to check new posts.

As you saw from the links that you posted, this is not even necessarily the decision of admins. We are hosted by Mistress Taylor and years ago when this forum opened she was quite clear that there could be nothing that could even loosely look as though we were posting things involving kids. Obviously, some posts with kids could be totally innocent, but it many cases we try to be safe rather than sorry.