Thread: VersusFetish
View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2014, 15:36   #8
oksens
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
58 Total

Thanks for the great clip, I absolutely agree with Minimax about the lifts, and I know from other videos that JC is able to perform such lifts without any problem. You could add some kind of role playing, with the tiny girl angry at JC and wanting to fight her but getting lifted and humiliated all the time.

So, here is my wishlist for the lifts:
1) Under the armpits, with and without wall
2) By the waist
3) By the neck. I saw JC doing even a one hand lift, first lifting with one hand by the neck and the other under the armpit and then holding the liftee against the wall with just one hand. She could do both, one handed and two handed neck lift, this is also a good end for the clip, with JC lifting both handed and fake killing the tiny girl.
4) Overhead, with a hand on the crotch and the other on the neck or under the breast.
5) By the face
6) By the hair
7) By the collar of a jacket. The jeans jacket is the best one for such a kind of lift. Maybe one handed? Almost impossible but who knows...

Thanks a lot for the best clips I watched in the last months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi, I love this Clip, thank you for two sexy Girls with such a height and weight difference and such a great number of different lifts. I love to see a strong Girl Lifting a petite one high in the air. But it is difficult, to see the strong power of Lifting Girl while the lighter one struggels. I like to see especially frontal lifts (under the butt, under the armpit without pinning at a wall, under the elbow from behind, by the waist, maybe over the head or as high as possible) with a petite Girl that is like a toy - without struggling. Is it possible to see such a Clip with a competition of several lifts as high as possible?

Thank you for the great Clips of your versus-Studio.

Minimax