View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2011, 21:30   #69
goneju

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
The only problem with this quote is that in an earlier post you stated when others suggested that you lower your prices (which are far and away more expensive per minute than any other producer in the category) that you deserved to charge more because of the variety of girls and material that could not be duplicated by any other producer. It certainly seems ironic that you're doing it for the love of lift and carry and then charging more than any other producer. Just a thought, not meant as a criticism as I only have a passing interest in f/f lift and carry anyway and focus primarily on f/m. You definitely have sexy girls, but it seems that there is no reason your videos should cost more than other lift content especially when many previews indicate that the girls are "learning to lift" on the fly. Other producers that include sexual/suggestive content and/or storylines should likely charge more than your store.
If you are following my store recently the cost problem is more or less solved if you see my recent updates. But still I hold the right as far as pricing is concerned. Pricing now of my recent posts are in line with market trend. I still challenge anyone to give such variety which I have in my store. Enough has been discussed about the pricing so I would restrict myself of writing more.