Old March 15th, 2021, 15:22   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
6 For This Post
2,746 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjjman244 View Post
Anyone have any experiences seeing a wife or girlfriend get carried by another female? Would love to hear others experiences with this!
Absolutely and it's fairly easy to make it happen in the right party or nightclub environment provided your wife is light enough. Just pick your girl up and hand her to another girl. This works especially well if people are taking photos together. Have a female friend take a pic of you lifting your girl, then say, "Let's trade!"

If you want a specific story, there was one New Year's Eve a few years back where a girl gave my wife a big, silly bear hug and lifted her. I said something like, "That's not how to do it. Let me show you" and I cradled my wife and then said, "Here, you try" and I handed her off to her. She struggled but I got a pic. (It's been shared here already by someone who found it in our social media.)
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (December 27th, 2023), zebra (March 25th, 2021), gremlin_95 (March 20th, 2021), phoenix (March 16th, 2021), TheLurker1 (March 15th, 2021), saschas (March 15th, 2021)