Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
220 Total
Default Hurrying membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Hi Peter,

Yes, it is. It wasn't the original plan but considering the number of hours 3 people have put in to her site, and considering how many people expressed that they would join her site (and have not), it is simply not sustainable to "give it all away" for less than one full length video. In essence, I think a lot of people will hold off, trying to get as much as they can for a one month membership. I don't blame people, because this is the way the world has become in the digital age. But, the problem arises when people expect the netflix giant corporation model to apply to indie/niche things. I can honestly say that based on the hours we've put in thus far, it is literally "sweat shop" wages.

It's funny, because I was just listening to an indie wrestling promoter expressing the same challenge...that twenty years ago, he was selling VHS tapes for $30 and today, people can watch literally thousands of hours of wrestling for $10 a month. We're at a point where the amount of content generated has lead to such a devaluation that entertainment in all genres is going to have a bubble bursting experience and subsequent crash in the next few years.

Sorry for rambling, but I'm quite passionate about this topic and saw your question as an opportunity to delve in to it a little

http://www.jencfitness.com
And now, being a member at Jen C fitness 3 hours before the "2 days" offer expires I expect to be able to download also the old videos... .