View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2019, 18:42   #229
Sasha Banks

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1 Total
Default Lifted by a lil guy.

When I was about 8 or 9. I was 95 lbs. let?s round that up to 100. I was a big kid. My friend, a skinny black kid, was about 70 lbs. he was a true athlete from a young age, the fastest kid on the Football team. He was running back, and I played offensive line, with the bigger kids. One day I tried to dead squat him from a low crouched position, as he sat on my neck. I tried as hard as I could, but I couldn?t do it, i was only a kid. Then my friend goes, ?let me try.? There wasn?t a single part of me that thought this kid had a chance of getting me up. As I sat on his neck, I wasn?t moving anywhere, after all I probably had 25 lbs in him and we were 7/8 years old. All of a sudden though, my feet start raising ever so slightly. I?m still thinking, ?holy crap, but there?s still no way...? He gives another effort with no delay, and this time he?s gettin me onto my tippy toes, but no full lift. I figured that was his absolute max, and on top of that now he?s gotta be tired, and his neck starting to hurt...... right? He says ?maximum strength?, in a strained voice, and I will never forget it, he got me up like a rocket on takeoff. I went FLYING up, to the point I actually grabbed the windowsill for balance. I also felt a little butterflies in my stomach, the fact that I?m supposed to be an athletic player on the team, and this kid, this 75 lb skinny running back, just voluntarily went though this and got up a 100 lb lineman. That kid is a great friend still to this day, but I will never ever forget that. He had a knack for shocking people with his strength.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (July 20th, 2019)