Old July 13th, 2019, 17:41   #230
Bond007

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total
Default strong girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschas View Post
The first time I got into lift & carry was when I was 12. I went swimming with my older sister and her friend. We were playing in the pool and my sister and her friend gave each other shoulder rides. Than my sisters friend asked me to get on her shoulders too, but I refused. Then she gave my sister a piggyback ride. After that they did some acro stunts in the water like shoulderstand etc. Because my sisters friend did sports acrobatic it was her idea to do some acro stunts in pool. Then she asked me to join the acro fun and I refused again. But she did not stop asking so i finaly said yes.

And she told me that she want to try some acro lifts with me. First she grapped me and put me on my sisters shoulders and put my sister with me on her shoulders. I thought wow she is very strong to carry both of us. After that she told me she wanna try something else and to my surprise she came in front of me and lifted me over her head. She could me lift very easily and I was a little shocked but I also was fazinated about to get lifted by a girl. From this moment on I realy love to get lifted by girls.
Hello Saschas

Nice story are you and your sister still in connact with this girl. Did she lift you more times during school yrs or at your pool. How did it feel being lifted over her head did it happen again with her.

Bond007

Last edited by Bond007; July 13th, 2019 at 17:43. Reason: addition