Old November 6th, 2020, 10:34   #170
cultru
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
1,320 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
I hope it was just his grasp of the English language that made his comments sound so repugnant.
My English is not as good as yours. I don't even know what "grasp" and "repugnant" mean. I checked this at Google.translate.

I purchased videos with overhead lifts made by calvinklein after they were released, they are really good, expecially last one.

Well, I can explain the reason I'm very excited about trio.
Some people like common lifts (piggy, shoulders etc), some people like overhead, and I'm huge fan of multilifts.

Clips4sale is very very very big website with lots of videos. I crawled it but I couldn't find there what I love most. There are few videos with double lifts such as double piggyback or two people on each shoulder and so on. It's good but not excellent.

Double lifts made by acrobatic girls trio are much more aesthetic for me. They combine both strength and grace (and also creativity). I haven't seen anything so close to my wishes neither before releasing that videos nor after it.

I watched it for the first time several years ago and I'm still very excited about this. It seems calvinklein is the only producer in the world who can bring my wishes to life. That's why I "follow" him.

I apologize for looking rude, I really appreciate calvinklein.
And I hope you understand my mood.
Who Said Thanks:
Far (November 7th, 2020), AnotherPlace (November 6th, 2020)