View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:05   #1
green01

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
68 Total
Default Need some advice

I have just posted this in L&C discussions, but then realised there were more people in this page, so re-posting, admin feel free to delete one of the threads!

Hi guys,

Unfortunately it has got to the point where this fetish is affecting my life. I ended my last relationship because I was sneaking behind her back getting lifts from people, and felt guilty (I made excuses to myself why I was breaking up with her at the time, but looking back this was the reason.) It has also got to the point where I struggle to go through more than a few days (at most) without master bating to lift and carry material.

I have tried to get over this through will power alone, but it hasn't worked, so wondering if any of you have been through something similar or could offer some advice!

A little background on me, i'm 23, and generally doing pretty well in life apart from this. I have just graduated from college with 2 degrees and 2 minors, considering doing a masters, whilst playing a high level of semi-pro football/soccer. I tend to do pretty well with girls, but i've been blowing a lot of girls off recently because of the ex mentioned above.

Sorry to be a downer on this great site! Any advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.