View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2019, 16:49   #45
pickmeup9
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,376 Total

I’ve been doing some thinking and came up with something. I would like to hear if anyone else feels similarly.

To me, lift & carry is like a mix of two other fetishes — domination and Little. I always knew the domination part, but I recently learned about the little fetish, which seems to be more common for women but still a thing for both. I’m definitely not totally into all the elements of little-ing (is that a word?!), but I do think there is some overlap with l&c. Similarly, there is a lot in bdsm that I am not into at all, but there is also some overlap.

So I think my l&c fetish is like a merger of those two fetishes. Almost like a Venn diagram of where those two would meet in the middle.

The reason I think it’s important to consider these things is obviously L&C is not very well known, at least from women who have the fetish of lifting men. However, both bdsm and little-ing will have plenty of women who are interested in playing that role. So it might be an area to find some common ground. Anyways, I just thought this was interesting and I’d like to hear if people agree or disagree
Who Said Thanks:
Johnhwasser (October 3rd, 2020)